Join us Sundays at 10:30am to worship the Lord inside our Sanctuary together! We will still have our amazing Drive-In service, now at 8:30am (to beat the heat), along with our on-line worship service. All three of our services will have the same message and songs; you will have the option to choose which service you feel most comfortable attending.
We will not be offering nursery or in-person Sunday School at this time. Some Sunday Schools have been meeting online via Zoom, so check with your Sunday School leader for more information.
We ask that you arrive 15-20 minutes early to either service to allow for parking. This is especially essential for our service in the sanctuary so that the ushers have time to guide each family unit to their pew.
If you, or someone you have been in contact with, has recently been exposed to COVID-19 or have experienced any of the below symptoms, please attend either our Outdoor Worship experience or our Virtual Worship experience. We appreciate your willingness to help keep everyone safe!
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Taste or Smell
The services will still require following recommended social distancing guidelines for the safety of our church family. There will be some restrictions and inconveniences, but we will be praising the Lord and sharing our faith together! Listed below are some of the changes to expect at our 10:30 Sanctuary worship service.
- Face masks or face coverings will be required. Face masks will be available for those who do not have one.
- Entry and exit to the sanctuary is ONE-WAY at ALL TIMES.
- Entry via the narthex
- Exit through the outside door on the right side of the sanctuary.
- Entry will only be through the narthex. Ushers will guide congregants for seating; no open seating.
- Family groups will be allowed to sit together. 6 Foot spacing will be created between family units.
- Our Sanctuary will only be filled to 50% capacity. Ushers will direct congregants to overflow areas as needed.
- Ushers will ask each family for their name and best contact information (phone number/email). This information is being collected just in case we come to find out that someone who was present has tested positive for Covid-19. If this happens, we would be able to contact everyone who was present to make them aware (anonymously, of course).
- Water fountains are not to be used; small water bottles are available if needed.
- Only the Fellowship Hall restrooms will be open for use and occupancy is limited to the number of stalls.
- Anyone waiting to use a restroom will need to wait in the Fellowship hall and maintain 6 feet of spacing.
- Fire doors are closed and are to remain closed. There will be no access to hallways.
- All ushers will be wearing a mask and gloves.
- The ushers will open and close doors as needed.
- Exiting the sanctuary after service will be by pew (one pew at a time) to the outside door to the Fellowship Hall.
- The Fellowship Hall door will be open to allow for contact-free passage to exit from the Fellowship Hall main doors.
- Collection baskets will be located to the right and left of the door.
- A trash can will be located outside the door for the collection of empty water bottles and used communion kits.
If you would like to have a copy of the words to the music, please click HERE to print in advance. The order of worship is HERE.
We are looking forward to all God has planned for us as we continue to be the church, sharing our faith with each other and the world in these challenging times.
I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD."